Join our email list to stay informed about upcoming meetings and events
SPC holds at least 8 general monthly meetings every school year. The purpose of these meetings is to provide a forum for each school community’s parent voice through its SPC Representatives. Additionally, we provide educational programming relevant to the entire district community at each general meeting.
In addition to the programming at general meetings, our committees work to provide additional programming and events focusing on more specific issues affecting our SUSD educational community.
Didn’t make it to a meeting? We have you covered.
- November 19, 2020: General Meeting
- October 21, 2020: General Meeting
- September 16, 2020: General Meeting
- August 20, 2020: General Meeting
- April 15, 2020: General Meeting: Real Tips for Family Communication
- April 8, 2020 Special Event: PTO Roundtable
- March 4, 2020: Let’s Talk Safety: A Focus on Prevention
- February 12, 2020: Student Nutrition
- January 15, 2020: Student Mental Health
- December 11, 2019: Community Service Learning
- November 13, 2019: Differentiated Learning in SUSD
- October 2, 2019: Prevent Bullying
- September 24, 2019: Special Event: Gifted Education
- September 11, 2o19: SUSD 101: Governance & Funding
- August 14, 2019: Unity Through Diversity