General Membership is FREE and available to ALL stakeholders who support our purpose and mission.
To join, click the button below and fill out the simple form. You will then be invited to create a customized account where you can update your contact information, sign up for volunteer opportunities, keep track of volunteer hours (great for college students), subscribe to emails you want (opt out of the ones you don’t, share pictures, connect with other members, make and keep track of your donations.Become a Member
SPC Representatives for Member Schools are our voting democratic body
SPC Representatives (SPC Reps) serve as a direct line of communication between their school parent community and the district parent community.
There are two SPC reps from each SUSD school. SPC Reps are appointed by the school principal or his/her designee. Reach out to your principal if you are interested in representing your school community. SPC reps serve a term of one year consistent with the SPC fiscal calendar: July 1 to June 30.
What does an SPC Rep do?
- Represent the purpose and mission of the organization to unite our educational community for the success of all students
- Be a parent voice to the council regarding issues, questions, concerns and successes at your school
- Act with integrity by adhering to the conflict of interest policy and code of ethics
- Provide communication between your school parent community and the district parent community
- Vote on behalf of your school community when issues are presented before you
Please contact us if you have any questions about SPC Reps